1. How many of the 7.5 billion people in the world are native speakers of Chinese?
2. What percentage of the world’s population practices Hinduism?
3. How many of these high-paying sports teams play in North America?
4. Which are the continents where the highest proportion of food is wasted?
5. Which was the most visited museum in the U.S. in 2018?
6. What’s the difference in terms of time spent on social media between Nigeria and the U.K.?
7. How many visitors did the Louvre have in 2018?
8. What’s the safest city in the world?
9. How many additional hours a week do students in Russia study compared with their peers in Japan?
10. Which stats surprise you the most? Why?